Cocktails and Movies Monday Morning Hangover Report
by Tim Barley
Fate of the Furious revs to $100 million in debut
Good morning, mixers. It was an impressive opening weekend for the boys and their toys. The gang came back in their really really fast cars and added a submarine to the tune of $100 milion+. It kicked everyone other film’s ass and did even better internationally. The rest of the films came in about as expected. So, no one deserves a bloody mary this weekend.
Let’s get this show on the road, as we bring you the Cocktails and Movies Monday Morning Hangover Report.
Before we get into the particulars, let’s grab a cocktail and take a look at what transpired this weekend at the box office.
- Fate of the Furious – $100 million
- The Boss Baby – $15 million
- Beauty and the Beast – $13.6 million
- Smurfs: The Lost Village – $6.5 million
- Going in Style – $6.3 million
- Gifted – $3 million
- Get Out – $2.9 million
- Power Rangers – $2.8 million
- The Case For Christ -$$2.7 million
- Kong: Skull Island – $2.6 million
— C&M —
So, make sure to look for our Wednesday “Take Out Theater” selection and our Thursday Trailer Tap before we get to the next weekend, everyone!
Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for cool crap there as well!